Information Regarding Data Processing
This page describes how the site is managed with regard to the processing of personal data belonging to the users who consult it, as well as the methods and purposes of processing personal data.
This information is provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter, GDPR – to those who interact with the web services accessible electronically from the address: www.italiaindependentgroup.com
This site is owned by ITALIA INDEPENDENT GROUP S.P.A., which manages and maintains the site with the aim of providing information and communications regarding the products or services offered.
The information is provided solely for the site in question and not for other websites that may be consulted via our links, for which ITALIA INDEPENDENT GROUP S.P.A. is in no way responsible.
ITALIA INDEPENDENT GROUP S.P.A. ., with registered office in VIA EMILIA, 16 – VENARIA REALE – TURIN, ITALY, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Regulation 2016/679 – GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of Data Subjects in relation to the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller can be contacted as follows:
• Telephone: (+39) 011 2635621
• Email: email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Types of Data Processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire certain personal data during normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected so that it can be associated with identified Data Subjects, but by its very nature it could lead to users to be identified via processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing.
The data may be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes perpetrated against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
• SENDING COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES: the optional, express and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses specified on this site, for sending specific requests, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information is reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular on demand services.
The data is mainly processed using electronic and IT tools and stored on IT media, in hardcopy format and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the use of appropriate security measures to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
We hereby inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites that are not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications of illegal moral content, advertisements, banners or files that fail to comply with current regulations or compliance with the laws on Privacy by sites managed by us to which reference is made.
To improve the service offered, please report malfunctions or abuse immediately or send suggestions to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller.
Purpose of the processing and legal basis
Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- process requests for information, quotations, technical support. The legal basis for processing is the consent of the Data Subject pursuant to art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulations. The provision of data for such purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested feedback;
- carry out the obligations established by law or regulations. For this purpose, processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, pursuant to art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulations;
- 3. protection of the Data Controller in court. For this purpose, processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6(1)(f) of the Regulations.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The personal data relating to the processing in question may also be disclosed to subjects who are granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or EU regulations. Your data may only be disclosed to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the Data Subject.
Furthermore, certain data may be disclosed and disseminated to internet operators whom ITALIA INDEPENDENT GROUP S.P.A. uses for the management of its domains.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any shape or form.
Data retention period
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data has been established for a period necessary for the performance of the requested services and in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the retention of fiscal, tax and contractual documentation.
Rights of the data subject
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence, or not, of personal data concerning them, even if it hasn’t been recorded yet, and its communication in an intelligible form.
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain information on:
- a. the origin of the personal data;
- b. the purposes and methods of processing;
- c. the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d. the identity of the Data Controller, Data Processors and the persons in charge of the processing appointed under article 5(2);
- e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can come into contact with it in their capacity as appointed representatives in the country, Data Processors or persons in charge of the processing.
- The Data Subject has the right to obtain:
- a. the updating, rectification or, if so desired, addition of data;
- b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data that doesn’t need to be kept for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- c. the attestation that the operations referred to at points a) and have been brought to the attention, including their content, of those to whom the data was disclosed or disseminated, except in the event in which such fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protected right;
- d. data portability.
- The Data Subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a. the processing of personal data concerning them for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
- b. the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
- The Data Subject has the right to request limitations to the processing.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com by sending a written request to the addresses specified above.
In addition, if the Data Subject believes that the processing of their data is contrary to the legislation in force, they can lodge a complaint with the Regulatory Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of Regulation 2016/679.
Information on cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the functioning of this site. We require your consent for all other types of cookies.
|__ga||Google Inc.||2 years||Cookies that allows an analysis of the number of visits to the site, in order to improve its effectiveness|
|__gid||Google Inc.||1 day||Session cookies|
Information relating to Google Analytics
If you do not want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can also download the official “opt out” plugin for your browser by clicking here.
Any requests regarding data relating to this processing must be addressed to the Data Controller (Google Inc.).
☐ I accept all cookies
☐ I do not accept cookies