Board of Directors
The current Board of Directors of Italia Independent Group was appointed at the Shareholders’ Meeting on 8 April 2019 and shall remain in office until the approval of the financial statements for the year ending 31 December 2021.
On 18 October 2019 there was a meeting of Board of Directors of Italia Independent Group S.p.A., which co-opted Marco Cordeddu to the Board of Directors and appointed him CEO of the Company.
Subsequently, the Shareholders ‘Meeting of 30 April 2021 confirmed the mandate of Mr. Cordeddu as director and managing director, establishing the deadline, as for all other directors currently in office, at the date of the Shareholders’ Meeting called to approve the financial statements at 31 December 2021.
The members of the Board of Directors are:
– Lapo Edovard Elkann – Chairman of the board of directors
– Marco Cordeddu – CEO
– Gianluca Ferrero – Adviser(*)
– Giovanna Maria Dossena – Adviser
– Francesca Masiero – Adviser
(*) Director meeting the independence requirements specified in Art. 148, paragraph 3, of Legislative Decree no. 58/98.
Board of Statutory Auditors
The current Board of Statutory Auditors was appointed at the Shareholders’ Meeting on 8 April 2019 and shall remain in office until the approval of the financial statements for the year ending 31 December 2021. The members of the Board of Statutory Auditors are:
– Roberto Spada – Chairperson
– Elisabetta Riscossa – Substitute Auditor
– Maria Giovanna Volpe – Substitute Auditor
– Cristiano Proserpio – Substitute Auditor
– Margherita Spaliviero – Substitute Auditor
In its Corporate Governance, Italia Independent Group S.p.A. adopted some provisions aimed at favouring the transparency and protection of minority Shareholders. In particular, the Issuer:
– adopted, according to the Bylaws, the list vote for the election of the Board of Directors, with the right for those shareholders who, either alone or together with other shareholders, are on aggregate the owners of Shares corresponding to at least 5% of the share capital, to have the right of vote in the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting;
– established, as set forth in the Bylaws, that, starting from the time when the Shares are traded on the AIM, the provisions regarding listed companies defined in the Consolidated Finance Act apply on a voluntary basis and as compatible, only as regards articles 106, 107, 108, 109, and 111, as well as the applicable regulatory provisions concerning public purchase and compulsory exchange offers;
– established, as set forth in the Bylaws, a disclosure obligation for Shareholders when a share of at least 5% is exceeded and in case of any increasing or decreasing change with respect to the 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, 66,6%, 75%, 90%, and 95% thresholds;
– appointed the Investor Relations;
– approved the procedures regarding transactions with related parties, consisting in the disclosure of privileged and internal dealing information.”
– approved the Code of Ethics
The Company adopted the following procedures (some documents are available only in italian language):